Corn casserole recipe
- 4.5 cups uncooked rice
- 3 cans corn
- 2 blocks Velveeta cheese, diced
- 3 medium to large onions
- 3 large bell peppers
- 3 sticks of butter
- Salt, pepper, other spices to taste
0. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Cook rice.
2. Chop onions and peppers. Saute in ~2 TBSP butter until reasonably cooked.
3. Add ingredients to baking pan, including diced Velveeta cheese and rest of butter, chopped.
4. Put casserole in oven. Stir melted Velveeta and butter about 10 minutes after the casserole is in the oven to incorporate the dairy.
5. Continue baking casserole for ~40 minutes.
Recipe from the Backus family, adopted as a 4E Thanksgiving Feed staple.