Difference between revisions of "Hall Party F2006"
|Line 65:||Line 65:|
Revision as of 22:49, 3 October 2008
Post-Apocalyptic Nuclear Wasteland
October 7th, 2006
- Pirates fucking rock.
- Rocky Horror Party
- Alice in Wonderland (8)
- Whoever came up with this idea, I love you (platonically).
- The Big Easy (7)
- Boston Tea Party
We voted between the most popular 3 options, votes recieved are indicated in parentheses, multiple votes were allowed.
- Thunderdome danceoff
- Periodically, designated Jesus raptures selected partygoers.
- 4 horsemen ... ?
- Brainstorm more!! -- watch Mad Max &/or The Road Warrior (I don't know, ask Bader or Adam)
- Karaoke (Sam has karaoke revolution...)
- glow in the dark gummi worms
- carbonated fruit (ask Ike!)
- Radiation/danger signs (?)
- glowing stuff
- fog machine
- black light
- long paper skyline
- reddened lights (?)
Meeting on 9/27 at 9:00 PM
There are jobs that need to be done. More than one person should be working on each job, so add yourself if you are interested even if others are listed with that job too.
- Buy stuff from Star during first week of October
- milks, food (or ideally Saturday AM) Esteban/Laura/Emily
- Buy stuff from Haymarket (maybe) the day of the party
- Brown, maybe Alison
- Make music lists
- "What are they going to listen to after the apocalypse? Obviously Duran Duran." --Adam
- David/Adam (Sam, Amber)
- arwest + david + esteban (announce when you're doing it & others will come help)
- Michael/Sam/Yin Mon setup
- Emily/Kristin + everyone who isn't a jackass
- Fog machine!!