A hall trip (By the most exclusive definition) is an outing to a destination outside of Boston, made by at least two hall members, organized by residents of Slugfest, to which the hall as a whole was invited.
A less exacting definition ignores technicalities and goes straight for: Multiple Slugs, together, off 4E.
Both of course are valid, and the second slightly more exciting.
Past Hall Trips
Including, but not limited to:
- Camping on the Beach at Plum Island
- The Abandoned Maine Hiking Expedition
- The Successful Maine Hiking Expedition
- New York, New York (Oct 2005)
- Intervale, White Mountains, NH (Sept 2006)
- Intervale, White Mountains, NH (Sept 2007)
- Intervale, White Mountains, NH (Sept 2008)
Hall Trip Fantasies
A proposed hall trip that is very unlikely to materialize due to budget constraints Including, but in no way limited to:
- Puerto Rico
- The Andes Mountains in Chile
- New Zealand
If anyone has the ability and desire to turn some of these "Fantasy trips" into "Hall trips" please contact the residents of Slugfest Immediately.