Revision as of 23:30, 25 August 2015 by Ivanaf (15 revisions imported)
For the lulz
A tasty mishmash of crazy recipes originating with Thugfest residents:
- The Tang Cookbook documenting the Thugfest foray into citric culinary experimentation
- The Omega Muffin created by Ruth Shewmon and Karen Chu
- The delectable Citrus Surprise invented by T3h Chieut
- The exquisite Crack-Monsieur and Crack-Madame
- Sunday Night Pie Nights celebrate the awesomey goodness that is pie
- Pommes de Terre, from the 2007 EC Apple Bakeoff
- Crepes Suzettes
- Cryo Cookbook, a collection of recipes that involve liquid nitrogen or dry ice.
- The Irina Cookie, a wonderful snack
More serious recipes that are delicious, but less creative.
- Very good, lots of meat, slightly spicy, takes about 75 minutes to make, depending on how good you are at multitasking
- Pretty good, more Texas/Oklahoma style chili than Mexican, very good with rice and cheddar cheese, inactive cooking time is 3-4 hours