Andrew is a fourth year slug who enjoys slacking, sleeping at weird hours, hunting for mysteries,
stuffed pokemon, microwaves, pies, and health food (mostly tacos, donuts and corn dogs). This year, Andrew has started keeping an aquarium. Currently he has three fish: Spoofy (a rainbow shark), Spot (a dwarf gourami) and Speedy (a catfish).
Food is a big part of Andrew's life, especially starting during IAP 2009, where Andrew spent about 2 hours a day cooking and eating. There are rumors that at one point in time, there will be a cooking show Noms in the Kitchen starring Andrew, but those are yet to be confirmed. Since other members of Fourth East are too lazy to find recipes for themselves, Andrew has agreed to start posting recipes he uses on this wiki, so here it goes. Warning: if you are not Fangfei or Boyd, this will be really boring for you.
- Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken (Feb 7):
- Not actually spicy, but turned out well, lime biggest taste
- I left out onion powder and paprika as well as olive oil.
- Served over white rice with brussel sprouts.
- Made 3 chicken breasts which will last 2 meals.
- Blueberry Muffins:
- Very good
- Took more time in the oven than the recipe said
- Seared Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy (Feb 11):
- I cooked the pork a couple of minutes extra because pork scares me and it turned out tough
- Mushroom Gravy was really good, had it with mashed potatoes
- Salmon Patties (Feb 13):
- Not terribly good, but not bad, needed more flavor
- Served with mashed potatoes and spinach
- Pasta e Fagioli (Feb 14):
- Made 6 quarts (2/3 recipe) for V-day dinner, 24 people consumed it almost exactly
- Really tasty, could use a little more spiciness
- Cajun Meatloaf (Feb 18):
- Delicious, a little spicy
- Cheesesteak Sandwiches (Feb 22):
- Really good
- Boyd approves
- Honey Bran Muffins (Feb 25):
- Added about an extra 1/2 cup of flour to fix consistency
- Turned out really dense and sort of moist, not sure if this is a function of bran muffins or how I made them.
|Fall 2005||IAP 2006||Spring 2006||Fall 2006||IAP 2007||Spring 2007||Fall 2007||IAP 2008||Spring 2008||Fall 2008||IAP 2009||Spring 2009|