Revision as of 22:28, 25 August 2015 by Ivanaf (7 revisions imported)
Note: The old wiring (basement panels) interrupts power to the entire column of rooms/lounges rather than isolating the disconnection to a single floor.
|Cocoa Lounge Lighting||Shallow||30|
|WA406||Associate Housemaster Suite||Ask Bobby|
|Dining/Barco Lounge Lighting/Receptacles||Kitchen Wall||2|
Each room has three circuits:
- New Circuit
- Breakers are located in the Goodale Lounge
- Two from the old Circuit - one on each side of the room
- These circuits are shared between the entire column of rooms
- Breakers are located in basement, below their third of the hall
- Exceptions: Deep Walcott Rooms. South wall breakers are located in the Associate Housemaster Suite.