Difference between revisions of "Laser light show"
m (2 revisions imported)
Latest revision as of 22:26, 25 August 2015
The laser light show has many knobs that must be precisely adjusted for proper operation. Their functions are outlined below.
- Size - controls the size of the light show in the X and Y directions.
- Offset - controls the position of the display. There are course and fine adjustments.
- P - controls the gain of the galvo amplifier
- D - rotates the display
- Audio Gain - controls the relative contribution of the music
- Modulation - its hard to describe
To calibrate the laser light show:
- Turn all the knobs all the way down (to the left)
- Adjust the offset to center the laser light show where you want it
- Turn the P and size up until to form a circle of the desired size
- Adjust the modulation and audio gain
- Adjust D to rotate the display