Difference between revisions of "Massachusetts"
m (4 revisions imported)
Latest revision as of 22:27, 25 August 2015
A plot of land lying somewhere between New York City and Canada
- Land Area: small state.
- Population density: Stifling
- Government: communist
- Climate: Cold
- Cost of Living: exhorbitant
- Good TexMex/Cajun food: Border Cafe
- Public Transportation: decent
- On October 1, 1998, "Say Hello To Someone From Massachusetts" by Lenny Gomulka, was approved as the official polka of the Commonwealth.
- The official state dessert of Massachusetts is Boston cream pie.
- Named after local Indian tribe whose name means "a large hill place."