Difference between revisions of "RobOS"
m (9 revisions imported)
Latest revision as of 22:28, 25 August 2015
RobOS is a joint effort of many slugs on the hall to create the perfect computing environment model.
Currently RobOS is available for Windows but OS X and Linux ports are in the works.
- Aesthetically pleasing user interface - Complete but always improving
- Automated Installer - Beta
- Sound Scheme - Alpha
- Cross Platform Compatibility
- Windows - Beta
- OS X - Alpha
- Linux - Alpha
"Since I have installed RobOS I have lost 50lbs and am in the best shape of my life." -Chieu Nguyen
"I just turned 60, and since I installed RobOS I feel like I am 20 again. It reminds me of my dapper college days." -Andrew Westerdale
"Ever since I installed RobOS my dual monitors work." -Walker Chan
- Rob Crowell - Concept and Visionary behind the movement
- Walker Chan - Scripting and research
- David Harvison - Artist and automated installer
- Chieu Nguyen - Epsilon-delta tester and wildlife manager
- Andrew Westerdale - Beta tester and assistant to Mr. Crowell
- Amrita Masurkar - Dolly grip and gaffer
- Edwin Chen's Top Kwalitee Instant Food Trays - Catering
RobOS: it's not an Operating System, it's a way of lifeTM